Monday, December 2, 2019

Hello, I'm Jason.
For the questions, do you procrastinate sometimes?
My answer is yes. And I think is more than sometimes. Just like the time I do this homework.
And then, Why do you procrastinate?
I think we always think we have enough time to use and we are easily affected by the environment. Like what Tim Urban says, I often distract by Facebook ,Youtube, Instagram or something else.
And how to stop procrastinating?
I think there's no body can really stop procrastinating, so what we can do is that remove the things that will distract you from your environment and make your own to-do-list and maybe try to complete the works before the deadline.
Thank you for listening.

1 comment:

  1. We tend to do things that are easier and things that are more interesting first, like watching videos on youtube. Agree, making a to-do-list is a good way, and plan in advance.

    ReplyDelete